Vegetable Kadai Masala
1. Place pan on medium heat and add ghee/oil in it.
2. Add coriander and cumin seeds then wait until it crackles. Add 1-inch cube of tomatoes, green peppers and/or onions then sauté for 2 minutes.
3. Now add our VEGETABLE Makhan Wala / VEGETABLE Butter Masala and simmer for a minute.
4. Add 2 teaspoons of Tiffin Authentic India’s Cuisine Special Blend of KADAI MASALA (add 50ml of warm water if needed).
5. Simmer until it starts separating from the oil. Stir occasionally to prevent burning the bottom portion.
6. Now add Butter / Cooking Cream or Salt as per personal taste/preference then mix well and cook for 1 more minute.
7. Garnish with chopped cilantro and enjoy.