Vegetable Hydrebadi Masala
1. Place pan on medium heat and add ghee/oil to it.
2. Add cumin seeds and wait until they crackle then add RED CHILLIES, 1-inch cube of tomatoes, green chillies and/or onions then sauté for 2 minutes.
3. Now add our VEGETABLE Makhan Wala / VEGETABLE Butter Masala and simmer for a minute.
4. Add 2 teaspoons of Tiffin Authentic India’s Cuisine Blend of HYDREBADI MASALA (add 50ml of warm water if needed).
5. Simmer until it starts separating from the oil. Stir occasionally to prevent burning the bottom portion.
6. Now add Butter or Salt as per personal taste/preference then mix well and cook for 1 more minute.
7. Garnish with chopped cilantro and enjoy.