Vegetable Handi Masala
1. Place pan on medium heat and add ghee/oil in it.
2. Add asafetida, cumin seeds, ginger, and green chilis. Sauté for a few seconds (as per choice or can be skipped).
3. Now add 1-inch cube of green peppers and/or onions then sauté for 2 minutes.
4. Then add our VEGETABLE Makhan Wala / VEGETABLE Butter Masala and simmer for a minute.
5. Add 2 teaspoons of Tiffin Authentic India’s Cuisine Special Blend of KADAI MASALA
(add 50ml of warm water if needed).
6. Simmer until it starts separating from the oil. Stir occasionally to prevent burning the bottom portion.
7. Now can add Cooking Cream or Salt as per personal taste/preference then mix well and cook for 1 more minute.
8. Garnish with chopped cilantro and thin strips of ginger, and enjoy.