Vegetable Diwani Handi
1. Place pan on medium heat and add ghee/oil to it.
2. Shallow fry cashew nut and almond until translucent brown. remove and keep separate (can omit this step).
3. Add cumin seeds to the same pan with ghee/oil, wait until they crackle then add 1-inch cube green pepper, 2-3 cardamums, whole black pepper, green chillies & sauté for 2 minutes.
4. Now add our VEGETABLE Makhan Wala / VEGETABLE Butter Masala and simmer for a minute.
5. Add 2 teaspoons of Tiffin Authentic India’s Cuisine Special Blend of diwani handi masala (add 50ml of warm water if needed).
6.Simmer until it starts separating from the oil. Stir occasionally to prevent burning the bottom portion.
7.Add kasoori methi and mix well.
8.Garnish With Thin Ginger Slices then add Cream or Salt as per personal taste/preference then mix well and cook for 1 more minute.
9.Garnish with cashew, almonds and chopped cilantro, and enjoy.