Hydrebadi Vegetable Dal Keema
1. Take 200gsm of boiled vegetables Peas, Cauliflower, Carrot
2. Optional: Grind together – onion, garlic, ginger, green chillies into a fine paste.
3. Heat oil in a frying pan add cumin seeds, wait until they crackle then add bay leaf, cardamom, cinnamon, chopped onion and fry until golden brown.
4. Add boiled vegetables and coarsely mash them then cook it for 3-5 minutes.
5. Add Tiffin India’s Authentic Cuisine Dal Tadka into it and cook for 3 minutes (check consistency if needed and add warm water and salt to it as per taste/preference).
6. Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot with NAN or Jeera Rice.